For what purposes are we going to process your personal data?
- To answer your inquiries or petitions.
- To manage the requested service, answer or process your request.
- To relate to you and create a community of followers.
What is the legitimisation for the processing of your data?
How long are we going to keep personal data?
We can only check or eliminate your data in a restricted manner when you have a specific profile. We will process them as long as you let us by following us, being friends or clicking ‘like’, ‘follow’ or similar buttons.
Any rectification of your data or restriction of information or publications must be made through the configuration of your profile or user on the social network itself.
Do we include personal data from third parties?
No. As a general rule, we only process the data provided by the headlines. If you provide third-party data to us, you must inform and consent to such third party, or we will not be liable for any failure to comply with this requirement.
Will we communicate electronically?
- Only to deal with your request, if it is one of the means of contact you have provided.
- If we send commercial communications, they will have been previously and expressly authorised by you.
What safety measures do we apply?
Keep calm: We have adopted an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process and have installed all the means and technical measures available to us according to the state of the technology to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be transferred to any third party except under legal obligation. In particular, the State Agency of the Tax Administration shall be notified, as well as banks and financial institutions for the collection of the service provided or product acquired, and those responsible for the processing necessary for the execution of the agreement.
In the event of purchase or payment, if you choose any application, web, platform, bank card, or any other online service, your data will be transferred to that platform or processed on it, always with the utmost security.
When ordered, the web/hosting development and maintenance companies will have access to our web. Such companies will have signed a service delivery contract that obliges them to maintain the same level of privacy as us.
What Rights Do You Have?
- To know if we are processing your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the amendment of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent given to us.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with the regulations in force.
- To transfer your data, which will be provided to you in a structured format, of common use or mechanical reading. If you prefer, we can send them to the new company responsible you designate. It is only valid in certain scenarios.
- To file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority if you believe that we have not dealt with you correctly.
- To revoke consent for any processing for which you have consented, at any time.
If you modify any information, please let us know to keep your data up to date.
Do you want a form to exercise your rights?
- We have forms for the exercise of your rights: Request them by email or, if you prefer, you can use those prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties.
- These forms must be electronically signed or accompanied by a photocopy of the ID.
- If someone represents you, you must attach a copy of your ID, or sign it with your electronic signature.
- The forms can be submitted in person, sent by letter or by email at the address of the person responsible at the beginning of this text.
How long does it take for us to respond to the exercise of rights?
It depends on the right, but no more than one month from your application, and two months if the subject is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
Do we process cookies?
How long are we going to keep your personal data?
- Personal data will be kept while you are linked to us.
- Once you are not linked to us any more, the personal data processed for each purpose will be maintained for the legally-prescribed time periods, including the time period by which a judge or court may require them in accordance with the time limit for legal actions.
- The data processed shall be kept for the legal time limit referred to above if there is a legal obligation to keep them, or if there is no such legal period, until the person concerned requests their deletion or revokes the consent granted.
- We will keep all information and communications relating to your purchase or the provision of our service for the duration of the warranties of the products or services and in order to respond to possible claims.