Thank you for your decision to visit us. We want your experience on our website to be as good as possible.
To access our services, you declare that you are of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to use our services in accordance with your national law.
Access to and navigation on this website or the use of its services imply the express and complete acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions, including both the Special Conditions fixed for certain promotions and the Privacy and Cookie Policies, related to the Personal Data Protection regulations. Please read them carefully to find out what kind of data is collected through our website and for what purposes, as well as the related rights which are relevant to you.
1. Legal Information
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the identification data of the owner of this website are:
ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L.
Paseo de la Explanada de España, 11
Registration data in the Company Registry
For any questions or queries, you can contact us by phone on +34 606 623 370, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to this web implies the express acceptance by the user of these General Conditions of Use, which may be modified in whole or in part or replaced by its holder and at any time without prior notice. We recommend that you access these terms from time to time to check for possible changes, which will be published in the same section.
2. General Conditions of Use
The following General Conditions regulate the use and access to this website. Their purpose is to establish guidelines for good use and behaviour on this site. ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L. puts at the users’ disposal information about the use, services and contents that are hosted on this web. Through this site, the User has access to information about specific products and services, tools and applications.
The data and information on products or services, prices and characteristics or other relevant data offered through the website are created, provided and updated by suppliers and third parties. ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L. is not, in any case, responsible for such data and information nor assumes any obligation on them.
The User undertakes to make adequate use of the content, services, applications and tools that are accessible, subject to the Law and these General Conditions of Use and, if applicable, to the Special Conditions that may be established for accessing to certain services and applications, respecting at all times the other users of this website.
In the event of total and/or partial failure by the User to comply with these General Conditions of Use, ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L. reserves the right to deny access to this website, without prior notice to the User.
3. General Obligations of the User
The User, by accepting these General Conditions of Use, expressly agrees to:
– Do not carry out any action intended to harm, block, damage, disable or overload, temporarily or definitively, the functionalities, tools, contents and/or the infrastructure of this website, in order to prevent its normal use.
– To safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the access keys associated with their Username, being responsible for the use of such personal and non-transferable access keys by third parties.
– Do not introduce or perform any injurious or slanderous content, both of other users and of third parties outside ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L.
– Do not use any of the materials and information contained in this website for unlawful purposes and/or other purposes expressly prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, as well as in the particular conditions which may be established for certain applications and/or utilities, and that are contrary to the rights and interests of ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L., its users and/or third parties.
– Do not offer or distribute products and services, or make unsolicited advertising or commercial communications to other users and visitors of ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L.
The User shall be liable for all damages of any nature that ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L. or any third party may suffer as a consequence of the breach of any of the obligations to which it is submitted by virtue of these General Conditions of Use or of the law in relation to access and/or use of this page.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property
This website, the pages it comprises and the information or elements contained therein (including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, of which it is the owner or of which it has authorisation to use by third-party owners, among others), as well as logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive signs, are protected by intellectual and/or industrial property rights, of which ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L. is the holder or has authorisation of their legitimate holders for its use and public communication.
The User undertakes to use the contents diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality and public order. ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L. authorises the User to display the information contained on this website, as well as to make private reproductions (simple download activity and storage in their computers), provided that the elements are intended solely for personal use. In no event shall this mean an authorisation or license to the property rights of ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L. or the legitimate owners thereof.
The User is not authorised to proceed with the distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the information contained on this web in any form and for any purpose.
Connections and links to third-party websites or pages have been established solely as a utility to the User. ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L. is not, in any case, responsible for them or their content.
ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L. takes no responsibility arising from the existence of links in the contents of this site to content located outside it or from any other mention to content external to this site. Such links or mentions have an exclusively informational purpose and, in no case, imply the support, approval, marketing or any relationship between ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L. and the persons or entities that authorise and/or manage such contents or own the sites where they are located.
The express written authorisation of the portal owners will be required to link to this website.
ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L. does not guarantee the continued access, nor the correct visualisation, download or utility of the elements and information contained on the pages of the site that may be disabled, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control nor by those that are produced by computer viruses on the Internet.
ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L. assumes no liability for damages, losses, claims or expenses, produced by:
– Interference, interruptions, faults, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections motivated by errors in the telecommunication lines and networks or by any other cause outside the control of ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L.
– Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other means.
– Misuse or inappropriate use of ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L. website.
– Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions.
ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L. is not liable in any case to users and third parties about acts of any other third party outside ALIWOOD GESTIÓN S.L. that involves or may imply the performance of acts of unfair competition and unlawful advertising or the violation of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and image, property rights and other rights belonging to a third party by reason of transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, receiving, obtaining or accessing content.
7. Personal Data Protection
This Legal Notice and its terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law. The user, by accessing this website or obtaining the status of registered user, irrevocably accepts that the competent courts can hear of any judicial action arising out of or in connection with these conditions or the use or navigation of this site.
If any clause or section of these General Conditions which are not of an essential nature for the existence of the General Conditions is declared null or void, the validity of the remaining clauses shall not be affected.